Circumstantial Oblivion Circumstantial Oblivion

epic, pure epicness

You win my ears and heart, this is awesome. A wonderful musical experience, you deserve credit for this. I hope you are aware of how amazing this turns out to be!

Great job really. I hope people will review and listen to your music!!

OrphenFire responds:

Thank you :) I started out to write something different, and it evolved into this. Sometimes I think I am not a musician using an instrument. I am an instrument and the music itself is the artist.

Facts in fact Facts in fact

Haha

This was fun to listen to! Sounded a bit like a Boss Theme for an old game hehe!
I liked the style, keep it up!

Living In The Forest Living In The Forest

Woah

You definitely deserve credit for this. Your music is very inspiring, I love the transitions you made, how you brought the sounds and the effect together;
I found the music was very diversified, you did a great work!

Very pleasant and soothing piece of art!!

DualityGod responds:

Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it.

Boston Gay Party(final) Boston Gay Party(final)

This is just Amazing!!!

This tune fills me with energy! I can't stop listening to it, I love the feel of it, sweet freedom!!!!

Great job! It's a wonderful tune!

Naerbu responds:

Thanks, dude. I'll check out more of your music, if you ever upload anymore. I really like the one I reviewed earlier.

Immoral Tendencies Immoral Tendencies

Hell yeaah!!

You did a great job with that, I enjoyed it from the beginning til the end, it gave me shivers!! This would make an amazing music for a racing game!!!!
Keep it up this is really awesome!

Pocketpod responds:

Thank you!

Binary Rain Binary Rain

My My!!

Nice ambience . Great combinations ! Everything was fitting perfectly. I loved the sound of it!!! *Cheers*

Anima-Theory responds:

Thanks for the review :D

SR - Tape Werms (Tape Version) SR - Tape Werms (Tape Version)

Oohh yeah

I love the style it gives to your music !! Old times with a touch of magic hehehe.
Kind of Music I'd like to hear in games like Fallout 3 !! Good job =D

SineRider responds:

Gotta love fallout 3 :)

Thanks for the kind words

Resident Evil : Racoon City Resident Evil : Racoon City

This is completely crazy!!!

You are TOTALLY awesome!! What you did there is really amazing, I LOVE the sound of it, Keep it up that way !!!! Woooaaaaahhhhhh !!!!

Baco & Khan - Rfad Baco & Khan - Rfad

Well

You totally scrapped the original Theme for Requiem for a Dream! The tones sound very wrong and inadequate. You should work harder on your mix, it could've been alot better. Cheap sounds really...

Keep trying

hand held panorama hand held panorama

Nice work! This is a piece of art!

Woah, this is really inspiring! Very relaxing also, you did a really good job there!
Keep it up, I would listen to this forever !!! I didnt think it was repetitive at all , I simply enjoyed it !

bedsidetable2 responds:

:0. woah thankyou loads man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!